There’s something about Instagram, the popular photo-sharing app, that’s got me hooked. Maybe it’s the app’s ease of use, or its ability to turn my otherwise mediocre photos into works of art; whatever the case, it’s a large part of a little problem I have called: “I can’t put my iPhone down.”
Just last week, Instagram was in the news for reaching 80 million users. And with the app’s rising popularity have come a number of creative companies that take your Instagram photos and transform them into anything from fridge magnets to postcards. I’ve scoured the internets and compiled a list of the top 5 things to do with your Instagram photos. Enjoy!
- Choco-grams: Cocoagraph prints edible polaroid-style photographs on artisan chocolate bars. You can customize your chocolate by adding a message and/or a customizable border. Instagram photos work perfectly on the square chocolate!
- Insta-pillow: Stitchtagram is a company that creates customizable, handmade pillows out of your Instagram photos. This is a great way to creatively display your memorable photos around the house.
- Case-tagram: Casetagram creates phone and tablet cases out of your photos in just a few easy steps. Just sign in with your Instagram account, pick your design and photos, and they print and ship to you.
- Postagram: Postagram is probably my favorite so far. It’s an iPhone and Android app that turns your Instagram photos into postcards, which are then printed and shipped to anywhere in the world for only 99 cents. The cards come with an optional 140 character message, and the pictures on the postcard can be popped out.
- Magnet-gram: StickyGram is a company that takes your Instagram photos and turns them into magnets. They come in a pack of 9 and ship anywhere in the world for free.