Looking for a new adventure? Do you love words? Pop culture? Problem-solving? Reading? Researching? Writing? Technology? Let’s talk.
Cutline is a consumer tech PR agency based in San Francisco. We’re currently looking for entry level rock stars (interns and Account Coordinators) to join our growing team. Need some convincing? Here are 10 reasons, brought to you by your future teammates.
1. We work with incredible clients ranging from startups to unicorns to Fortune 500 companies. -- Erin
2. You will learn from a talented group of people who will challenge you and champion for your growth. -- Mishri
3. Our office is always filled with positive energy! Whether it’s music, outloud brainstorms or Ellen playing on the TV in the background at 4pm every day, Cutline has a vibrant atmosphere. -- Bree
4. There’s constant learning -- from your peers, your clients and the industries we work in. There’s no boring day! -- Carrie
5. We encourage new and different ideas! -- Camille
6. You get to work with a group of smart and hilarious Cutliners and clients who truly inspire you every day. And, we get to work from home on Fridays! -- Vineetha
7. You’ll be genuinely excited to come into the office every morning. And I’m not just saying that! -- Chloe
8. We care for each other both personally and professionally. People talk about bringing their whole self to work. We really do it. -- Megan
9. Work-wise, everyday is different, but the overall vibe in the office is always the same: energetic, collaborative and full of creativity! -- Courtney
10. We have great snacks! -- Everyone
Feeling inspired? Drop us a line at email@example.com and tell us a little bit more about yourself!
-- The Cutline Crew
Thanks for the photo, Pexels!